Facebook is one of the most popular and widely used social network in the world, we all know that. There are billions of people out there who are using Facebook daily. It helps you to connect with your friends, family and people you know. Every day, people get and send friend requests, but the thing which remain mystery here is that how to know who visited my Facebook profile recently?
If you are the one who also wants to know who has viewed my Facebook profile, then you have landed on the correct page. Here in this post we are going to tell you about different methods like who visited my Facebook profile app and websites to check Facebook profile visitors for free.
Do note that there are many websites out there that allows you to check who viewed my Facebook profile free, but beware about fake sites. They may try to steal your personal information. Below we have also listed who viewed my Facebook profile app for android. By using these apps and websites you can easily get information about who viewed my Facebook profile not friends too.
Check Who Viewed My Facebook Profile For Free
Method #1. Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Android App
- If you want to check who visits your Facebook profile from Android app, then you might be interested in knowing about Who Viewed My Profile app. below we have added download link of Who Viewed My Profile Android app and how to use this app to get list of your Facebook profile visitors for free.
- First of all download Who Viewed My Profile app from the below link. This app is available on Google Play Store, but there are some fake apps available with similar name.
- Once you have downloaded Who Viewed My Facebook Profile app for Android, just install it on your device and open it.
- Now it will ask you to connect this app with your Facebook account. Just click on Connect To Facebook.
- Now you will have to enter your Facebook login credentials to log into Facebook successfully and connect this app with your account.
- It may ask you to give permissions to this app so it can view your account activity. Just let it.
- Once everything is done, this app will display a list of people who has visited your Facebook profile recently.
Method #2. Facebook Profile View Notification Extension
A thing to remember here is that no official way is available to check your FB profile visitors but you can use who viewed my Facebook profile Chrome extensions. There’s a Google Chrome extension named “Social Profile View Notification” available on Chrome Web Store that allows you to check FB profile visitors for free. This is a free extension so just follow the steps mentioned below to enable it and get Facebook Profile View Notification.
- First of all download and install Social Profile View Notification extension from Chrome Web Store. You can do that by clicking the download link below.
- Once installed, you will being to see a new tab on Facebook named “Visitors”. Just click on the Visitors on the navigation bar at top.
- Whenever you want to check who just viewed my Facebook profile, click on the Visitors link and it will display the list of your Facebook profile visitors.
Method #3. Check Who Visited My Facebook Today Using Browser
- First of all visit Facebook.com and you will be taken to your news feed. Now click on your name from the navigation bar to visit your own profile page (this step is mandatory).
- Once your profile page is loaded completely, right click anywhere on the page and you will get a menu box. Select ‘View Page Source’ from the menu you get. Alternatively, you can also press CTRL+U instead. Both of them will take you to the same page.
- A long page with incomprehensible codes will be displayed on your screen in a new tab. Now press Ctrl+F to get the search box. In the search box, type or copy paste “InitialChatFriendsList” without quotes.
- Now check above image, you will see a bunch of numbers after this text. Just like ours you will also get same screen and codes like this. These numbers are actually the profile IDs of people who recently visited your Facebook profile.
- If you want to find out whose IDs are those, you need to add the same after ‘facebook.com/’ and enter into the address bar of your browser.
Are other ways of seeing who is viewing my Facebook page?
You can test different browser extensions or apps to determine if they work for you. There are a variety of these kinds of applications which claim to inform you of who has viewed your profile. But, certain apps are fake.
We recommend reading reviews about these apps prior to downloading them for yourself. Certain apps are created for the purpose of collecting individuals’ personal data in order to sell it to companies that market their products or trying to take your identity. Check out what others have to say about the application to determine whether it’s legitimate.
There are some apps that we’ve come across that seem to be getting pretty positive reviews, which means they’re reliable and fulfill their intended goal. Here are some apps we’d recommend looking into:
1. Who Viewed My Facebook Profile? Stalkers? Visitors?
Who Views My Profile?
What Viewed My Facebook Profile app for Android devices is free to download and install through the Google Play Store. It lets you see a variety of information on your Facebook profile, such as the people who viewed your profile who liked your posts the most, who you enjoy your posts the best, and much more. The app won’t solicit your personal data and will not share anything on your timeline and will not transfer your data to any other server or to a company.
2. Who Cares Profile for Facebook
The What Cares app is a fantastic alternative for iOS devices. It is available for download free from the iTunes Store. It will show you who is at the top list when you view your profile with the highest number of views. To show additional people on the list If you’re interested to pay one-time fees of $2.79 to view up to 35 visitors on your profile, $3.99 to see 50 visitors and $5.49 to view a massive number of 100 top users.
For this application it is necessary to log in with Facebook credentials, meaning you don’t need to input any personal details. If you purchase an in-app item you will make it via iTunes. iTunes store, meaning you don’t have to fret about a person stealing your credit card details also.
Facebook profile visitors may not know that they can be tracked in various ways, but you should keep looking at your FB profile visitors. We have tried to mention best ways to check who visited my Facebook profile recently above in this post. Though there might be more ways available to check who viewed my Facebook profile today, but beware about fake sites and apps. You can download who has viewed my Facebook profile app from this page.If you know about some more methods to check who viewed my Facebook profile, then do let us know about them via comments below.