PayPal is a web-based payment service that’s been in operation since 1998. It’s made it easy to transfer funds to anyone in the world, for a nominal fee – or no charge in the event that the money is being sent to or from a family member or friend or a member in the US.
Its service makes it safe and simple to buy and sell items online. It is highly integrated into websites such as eBay and other online businesses.
If you don’t have an existing PayPal account however, and you’d like to create one it is cost-free and should just take less than a minute. Once you’ve got it set up you’ll be able to include banking details for making the process of sending and receiving funds easier than ever before. Here’s how.
How To Create an account on PayPal | PayPal account
1. In your computer’s internet browser, navigate to https://www.paypal.com
2. In the upper right-hand corner on the screen In the upper right-hand corner, click “Sign Up.”
3. On the next screen, you can choose if you’re setting up a company and personal one. If you’re just using this to buy and sell items on eBay for example, or to send money to someone in your family or a family member, select “personal” in this section. Select “Next.”
4. On the next screen On the next page, you’ll be asked to input your legal first and last names and your email address, as in addition to creating and verify a password. After that then select “Next.”
The next step is to enter your postal address and you phone number. Once you’ve entered the required information that is obligatory you click “Agree and open an account” after which you’ll be able to create your PayPal account will be set up.
Confirm Your Phone Number
You’ll be asked as part of the registration process to enter the phone number. Once you’ve completed this, you’ll receive a text message with a code that you’ll need to input in the account of your PayPal account to verify that the phone is truly yours. You have 10 minutes to complete the process once the code is issued, however, you can request a new code if it has already run out. Here’s how:
1. Log in to the account of your PayPal business account and then go to your profile
2. Locate the phone number you wish to confirm, then click Update, and then Confirm your number
3. Click to send confirmation code
4. After you receive the code, simply enter it into the box and select Validate for confirmation of the number and connect it to your account.
Confirm Your Email Address
1. Inspect your email for a confirmation from PayPal and then click the link when you receive it.
2. You’ll be taken to a web page where you need to input the PayPal password to verify that your account is yours
3. Click on Confirm, enter your username and password, and you’re done.
How to set up a PayPal account to receive money using the app
You can create an account with a PayPal US Account in the PayPal application, regardless of whether you’re looking to set up either a business or personal account.
The procedure is identical for both as you’ll get guided throughout every step by the screen prompts. Here are the fundamental steps to follow:
Step 1. Install the PayPal app for Android and iOS and then click Sign Up to create an account with PayPal. PayPal account.
Step 2. Select Business or Personal based on the type of account you’d like to use, then click on Get Started.
3. Step 3. Enter your phone number and personal details as well as create passwords by following the prompts, then continue.
Step 4. You’ll be asked to verify that you have entered your phone number by sending an SMS message. It will take only a few seconds and can be directly entered into the app.
Step 5. Verify that your email is correct by clicking that link in the PayPal email you’ll receive.
Step 6. Step 6. PayPal account is in operation You can now join your bank account or card to receive payments quickly
How to Add a Bank Account And Credit Card to Your PayPal Account
To make use of PayPal’s capabilities to send and receive funds you’ll need be able to link a bank account as well as a debit card into your PayPal account. To do this, sign into your account and follow these steps.
1. Login in to your brand new PayPal account. If you’re not already signed in, go to https://www.paypal.com and click Log In to sign in now.
When you have added the payment technique to PayPal and you can make use of it to transfer money.
You can make use of PayPal without requiring an account at a bank or a debit card, however you’ll be able to transfer money to (and receive funds through) another PayPal accounts. The only way to transfer money from PayPal is through your bank account. can only transfer funds via PayPal directly to your banking account when you’ve linked the account.
2. On the screen with the summary, click on the “Pay & Get paid” selection in the menu bar across the top of the screen.
3. In the menu that runs down the left-hand right side click ‘Banks & Cards’, choose the “Link an account with a debit or credit card” If that’s the type of card you’d like to link with your account. In addition, if you wish to link to your bank account then click the “Link to a bank account” option.” Be aware that it may be beneficial to do both in order to create backup funds in the future.
4. Input the bank or card information you’d like to link with your PayPal account. Click “Link credit card” to link debit card, or “Link to bank account” If you’re using this option.
If you’re adding an account with a bank to your account, it will take between two and three days to be completed as PayPal will make small deposits into your account. These funds will be required to input on PayPal’s website. PayPal website to verify that you are the owner of the account.